The company is a highly trusted Manufacturer & Exporter of Variable Frequency Drives. The company has recently tied-up with M/S Crompton Greaves as a channel partner for all their electrical products along with Variable Frequency Drives.
The AC Variable Frequency Drive is specially developed for constant/variable torque applications like pumps, fans, compressors, blower etc. The process is protected from damage and downtime and you will benefit from reduced installation, energy and maintenance costs.
- Efficient & Protective Starts & Stops : Efficient and protective starts are ensured with Variable Frequency Drives. Reduced start currents result in smaller fuses, cables and energy bills. Torque can be boosted to overcome initial peak loads. Integrated vector braking ensures quick and controlled stops, increasing productivity and safety.
- Optimized Operation & Full Control : The direct torque control reacts extremely quickly and eliminates disturbances due to abrupt load changes. A built-in shaft power monitor and a unique Load Curve Protection function protect your process by immediately detecting any situation that could cause inefficiency or damage. Early warnings and safety stops allow preventive action.
- User-Friendly and Reliable Operations : Operation parameters can be set in your own process units âï¿½ï¿½ m/sec, tons/hour, cycles/min etc. âï¿½ï¿½ making monitoring easier and more reliable. The removable control panel has a copy function for transferring settings to other Variable Frequency Drives. The user can switch between local and remote control by the push of a key on the control panel. The virtual connection of logical functions, comparators and timers means no cables or external I/Os are required.
- Cost-Efficient & Flexible Installation : The compact standalone 2.5-250 A units are IP54 classified. The robust steel construction can be installed close to the application, which saves the cost of cabinets and long motor cables. The 300-1,500 A units can be mounted in compactly designed IP54 cabinets.
- Simplified Maintenance : Should a process problem occur a full status report will be generated. The users can quickly identify the cause and take corrective measures. Maintenance is simplified because of easy accessible mechanical parts and fold-out power modules.
The user can customize the Variable Frequency Drive in terms of the functionality and ensure full utilization:
- Crane Control : A crane I/O expansion board offers efficient riding, lifting, and speed control, and a safety system that activates the mechanical brakes should dangerous loads be detected.
- Shorter Braking Time : For extremely short braking time a brake chopper is available as a factory-installed option. It is used in combination with brake resistors dimensioned according to the specific application demand.
- Communication : Communication options include field bus communication via Profibus and DeviceNet, Industrial Ethernet communication via Modbus/TCP and EtherCAT, and serial communication via RS232 or RS485 with Modbus RTU.
- Motor Protection : PTC and PT100 sensors can be connected to control motor temperature and give process feedback without using a transmitter.
- Encoder : An encoder can be connected for more accurate speed control or for increased safety through deviation control in crane applications.
- Safe Stop : This option board offers protection from unexpected start during mechanical maintenance, in accordance to the EN954-1 Category 3 standard. No contactor is required.
- Liquid Cooling : Units from 90 A can be provided with liquid cooling. This allows you to reduce operating and maintenance costs, and the cabinet can have a protection class higher than IP54.
- EMC Protection : A first environment category 2 EMC filter is available as a factory-mounted option.
- Reduced Harmonic Distortions : A 12-pulse rectifier offers a cost-efficient reduction of harmonic current distortions. It reduces power losses in equipment such as transformers and conductors, and eliminates the need to over-dimension these components.
- Standby Supply : Makes it possible to supply the control circuits via an external 24 V AC/DC supply to maintain communication and set up the system when 3-phase mains are not connected. Provides communication backup if 3-phase main power supply.